WHAT IS LASER FIBRE LIFT?
Our Laser Fibre device is a micro-optical fibre lift system that is inserted into the skin without the need of incisions, creating a micro – tunnel within the skin. These micro-optical fibres act like an intradermal light whilst transmitting laser energy thru the dermis skin layer. Our Laser Fibre lift system activates production of collagen by retracting the skin first which results in tighter skin.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Neck Area Periorbital Area Abdomen Chin
Jawline Nasolabial Folds Inner Thighs Above Knees
Eye Bags Inner Arms Acne Scars Inner Knees
Hands Ankles Upper Eyes
HOW IS THE PROCEDURE PERFORMED?
The procedure is performed by our Cosmetic Doctor who may use local anesthetic to numb the treatment areas and or may use a colling device also to make the treatment more comfortable. The micro-optical fibre is inserted into the skin without making any incisions. The fibre is passed back and forth under the skin in a fan like manner. A popping or cracking sound may be heard which indicates the melting of fat cells. This cutting edge technology remodels deep and superficial layers of the skin. It can also reduce excessive fat cells (for example under the chin or tummy).
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE?
This procedure carries minimal However some slight swelling and mild redness could be present after the procedure. The procedure is considered very safe.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE RESULTS?
You can expect to see results immediately after the procedure Your results will continue to improve for several months after your treatment as collagen naturally builds withing the deep layers of your skin tissue. Results are also long lasting.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I NEED?
Normally only one treatment is required, however as with all treatments within the anesthetic industry and also depending on the characteristics of the individual patient, our Cosmetic Doctor may recommend more treatments or combination with other treatments to maximize and enhance your results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Laser Fibre Lift can be used for:
- skin tightening and toning very effective for lower face , jowels and neck area
- fat reduction under the chin and body areas
- overall skin rejuvenation / stimulation of collagen production
- remodelling of both deep and superficial layers of the skin, to improve scars, lines and wrinkles;
- reduction of under eye bags and excess skin
- acne scars remodelling and scar revison
- skin tightening to body areas such the knees, arms and areas of excess skin such as stomach
- body contouring by reducing fat in body areas such as glutes, calves abdomen, back of the arms;
- improvement of appearance of cellulite
Reduction of fat on body areas is a safe, and efficient method as fat is melted and amulsified. Body skin tightening and contouring is also achieved by delivering localised laser energy. The Laser Fibre Lift can be used on various body areas such as stomach, arms, inner thighs, flanks, knees or any fibrotic tissue. Results can be seen after the first treatment but final outcomes are observed after 3 to 6 months as collagen production further improves the skin tissue.
- No. of treatments: Normally just one treatment, with immediate results
- Procedure Time: Around 60 minutes
- Anaesthetic: Will be used if required
- Sensitivity Period: Minimal sensitivity
- Downtime: No downtime however up to two weeks of swelling & slight brusing depending on patient
- Full Recovery: Numbness in the treated areas may persist for several weeks
- Results: Depending upon the areas treated results can sometimes be immediate, however, results are generally perceived 3-4 months following treatment as new collagen is developed and reformed and may continue to improve over several months further as the skin is tightened and lifted.
The cost for this treatment depends on the area (s) treated. Prices start from $1100.00
Do you need further Consultation?