The wonder of Onda…A complete 3 in 1 BODY CONTOURING device that targets unwanted fat,
cellulite and loose saggy skin
We are the first clinic on the Gold Coast to offer body contouring treatments on the ONDA Laser System
ONDA is the world’s first and only device to use the revolutionary new technology for non-surgical body contouring and fat cell shrinking: `Coolwaves™
How it works:
The new unique Coolwaves™ (microwaves) that bypass the uppermost layers of skin tissue, helping deliver more energy/heat directly to where it is needed: the subcutaneous fat cells. This helps dramatically reduce the heating of the surface tissue, resulting in a safer, more effective non-invasive body shaping treatment. The deeper penetration tackles and targets localised fat deposits. It targets connective tissue to reduce stubborn cellulite. The collagen fibres are stimulated causing shrinkage and skin tightening
TheOnda Coolwaves treatment has no downtime, no discomfort and is a fast treatment. It is also very safe. The treatment results in firmer, tighter skin and smoother visible appearance to cellulite. Multiple sessions depending on the candidate may be required for optimal results.
Why choose Onda?
Onda Coolwaves® action is deep and targeted, without damaging nearby skin: microwaves at 2,45 GHz are absorbed particularly by adipose cells, whilst with radiofrequency the energy is dispersed much more superficially (derma and epidermis).
We recommend the following prior to your treatment:
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the treatment area 7 days before the treatment.
- We recommend you stop using any cremes and moisturisers for 48 hours prior to your treatment to the treatment are due to the high degree of absorption of microwaves by water. In this way it is avoided to have a greater absorption of the CoolwavesTM in the superficial layers of the skin and, at the same time, the penetration to the adipose tissue is increased.
- YPleas drink 2-3 litres of water 2-3 days before your treatment and also the day following the treatment to increase and to facilitate the drainage of interstitial fluids.
- Please Shower on the day prior to your treatment. Your skin must be free of all makeup, lotions, creams and body oils.
- Please trim or shave very thick and dense hair to the treatment areas before your treatment at home.
What to expect after your treatment:
- You may experience mildly pink or red skin, tenderness or discomfort, swelling, tissue firmness or nodules in the treated areas. These are all expected side effects which usually resolve without medical intervention.
- Tenderness may occur as early as the day of treatment and can last two weeks or even longer.
- If needed, use a cold compress to help relieve tenderness.
- For body areas, if nodules occur, they typically last for days or 6 (six) months or longer, depending on the size of the nodule. While uncommon, some nodules may be permanent.
- Gently massage the area twice a day for 5-10 minutes. Massage should be continued until your next treatment or for 12 weeks if you have only one treatment.
The patient should avoid direct exposure to the sun after the treatment for 2 days.
- If the skin is slightly pink or red in areas following the treatment, the patient has to avoid hot water when washing until any erythema has subsided.
- It is suggested, for the patient, to follow an appropriate healthy diet and do a moderate physical activity. You may resume your normal daily activities, including exercise, immediately after your Onda treatment.
- It is advisable not to treat again the same area before 15 days.
- Contact your physician if you have any concerns about your treatment areas such as increasing tenderness or swelling several days after your treatment, or if you develop blisters, hardened areas or nodules
We recommend the Onda treatment in conjunction with our Icoone Treatment for maximum results.